RedShield Vault is a system for securely sharing files with RedShield. When uploading a file to RedShield, please request a token by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Vault token required" and a one-time upload token will be sent to you.
- All traffic and files sent to the vault (data in motion) goes over HTTPS (https://vault.redshield.co TLS encryption) only.
- Files that have been uploaded (data at rest) are only stored encrypted with PGP public key cryptography.
- One time use token required to upload a file. Token usually provided as a unique URL over email.
- Access to vault to download encrypted files is available only to RedShield case managers and support staff.
- Files are automatically securely deleted after expiration.
File upload success: