|Difficulty of Exploitation:||Low|
A critical vulnerability has been found within F5 Big IP products affecting any system running v11.0 - 11.5.1 not having the following updated hotfixes applied:
All such systems are particularly affected if rsync ports are open to the internet.
- Verify that all systems have TCP port 873 closed to the internet
- Check self IP settings
- Port scan internet-facing self IPs
- Check vendor instructions for full details
- Apply the most up to date hotfixes to systems
- If you have any questions regarding this vulnerability or recommended steps; please raise a case with RedShield for further assistance.
All RedShield customers affected by this vulnerability have been notified.